Over the years, we at Lichi Translations have established a broad, diverse network of contacts.
Through our translation services, we have always developed close relationships with our clients. Clients turn to us if they are looking for solutions other than translation, whether it’s digital service providers, legal advice, international business development, personnel recruitment, or a link to strategic contacts. We are happy to share our vast pool of international connections with our clients and provide them with first-rate contacts.
BNI activities and networking
Part of our networking is done within BNI (Business Networking International). BNI is the world’s leading business referral organization, with about 270,000 members in over 9,500 chapters worldwide. Mikhal Heffer, Lichi Translation founder & CEO, is a member of Israel’s largest chapter. The chapter includes members from a variety of business fields and professions.
How does it work?
Members increase their business through a structured, positive, and professional referral marketing program that enables them to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals. Members and guests meet weekly and have a few seconds to share their name, business, and how they help their clients.
Why are we active in BNI?
- It really works for us – helps us generate referrals to translation projects and extends and deepens our business connections network.
- BNI is a challenge for us – every week, Mikhal Heffer, Lichi’s CEO, presents something new about our translation services, polishes our marketing messages, and determines what business contacts are important to us.
- Networking surprises us time after time as we receive referrals from unexpected sources. Joining BNI has played a vital role in developing new fields, new marketing ideas, and new connections.
- 70 business people help us market our translation services, keep us in mind while doing business with their clients, initiate cooperation, and constantly enrich our thinking.
- Mikhal Heffer is also a member of an international chapter of this organization and has built a global network of relationships through which we receive a considerable number of referrals from all over the world.
Some of the clients who found us through our connections in BNI:
Ashdod Tourism, Vwave, Mitrelli, Rimini St. NTA, the Israel Chamber of Commerce, BCRE, Schneider Electric, 360 (London), Schroders (London), Van Cleef & Arpels (Paris), Terratech (USA), Lynx (Germany), and more…
Why is it worthwhile to come to a meeting?
- Present your business to dozens of business people.
- Develop long lasting relationships with like-minded business professionals, who may introduce you to potential clients and/or suppliers.
- Create opportunities through referral marketing and grow your business skills.
Come and try a BNI meeting, experience a networking session that can really be beneficial for you.
Find a local chapter by visiting www.bni.com
Do you wish to be a guest at Mikhal’s Nes-Ziona Israeli chapter? To join a meeting and our mailing list, please fill in the “Contact us” form or send us an e-mail: [email protected]