Lichi Translations is not only about words.
The first impression is gained even before reading the content properly. We convey the message of the translated content with the layout and graphic design. We offer a total solution, from translation to print production, providing our clients with a finished product. Our graphic designers ensure that the format of the translation is based on that of the original language. When the client does not have a design, our graphic designers provide the graphic design itself.
Layout and graphic design stages included in our translation services:
- Positioning texts within graphics files.
- Replacing the original text with the translated text while preserving the existing design
(position of the text, font size, uniformity, colors, and headings).
- Translations are offered in various design formats and software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, and more.
Details that receive special attention during the process of layout and graphic design:
- At all stages of translation, special care is taken to ensure that content is not missing due to changes in the text’s length.
- The layout aligns the text to the right or the left according to the target language.
- The translated texts are inserted into the graphic file and replace the original language while creating a “look” that best matches the end-product. Translation products include books, catalogs, company profiles, brochures, and more.
- The files are provided in PDF format in low resolution for proof-reading and high resolution for printing.
- The process is supervised from A-Z, including print production