Lichi Translations is not only about words. It’s also about the design that surrounds those words. Because a translation agency needs to care about ‘total communications.’
You get the first impression even before you read the content properly. The message of the translated content is conveyed with the layout and graphic design. That’s why the Lichi agency gives our clients a finished product, taking the job from translation to print production.
Our graphic designers ensure that the format of the translation is based on that of the original language. When the client doesn’t have a graphic design, our graphic designers can provide one.
Layout and graphic design stages included in our translation services:
- Positioning texts within graphics files.
- Replacing the original text with the translated text while preserving the existing design
(position of the text, font size, uniformity, colors, and headings).
- Translations are offered in various design formats and software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, and more.
Details that receive special attention during the layout and graphic design process:
- At all stages of translation, special care is taken to ensure that graphic content is not missing due to changes in the text’s length.
- The layout aligns the text to the right or the left according to the target language.
- The translated texts are inserted into the graphic file and replace the original language while creating a ‘look’ that best matches the end product. Translation products include books, catalogs, company profiles, brochures, and more.
- The files are provided in PDF format in low resolution for proof-reading and high resolution for printing.
- The process is supervised from A-Z, including print production.