Producing a written translation which accurately conveys the message is a craft, requiring meticulous attention to detail and the ability to see the overall picture. That’s what makes the difference, and that’s how we at Lichi produce a high quality, boutique translation for you. We have a pool of hundreds of translators all over the world, all of whom have a native command of the language in which they work, and we select a translator according to his or her expertise in the field required by the client.
We provide written translation services in the following fields:
- Technical documentation – translation of technical material for hundreds of high-tech companies. For example: we have translated the technical manual of KONE Israel on escalators and moving walkways, as well as the operating instructions for AVENT breast pumps.
- Legal translations – we translate legal contracts, statements of claim and statements of defense and legal files for dozens of law offices, such as for Yigal Arnon Law Firm, S. Horowitz and Co. law firm, and more. Additionally – Notarized documents and immigration documents – including birth and marriage certificates, driving licenses and police clearance certificates. If the notary is not familiar with the target language, the translator signs a declaration stating that the translation is true to the original.
- Medical translations – Lichi’s clients include medical device companies, pharmaceutical companies, and hospitals. We translate a wide range of medical material, such as specifications for complex systems, clinical research, hospital and institutional regulations, and more. Recently we have translated a user manual for Geffen Medical Inc. for a diabetes treatment device, from English to both Hebrew and Arabic.
- Patents– translation of patents is complex and requires a specific style of writing. The translator’s expertise in the field, and nuanced understanding of the topic is especially important, since the document produced is subject to very close scrutiny during the critical process of patent registration. For example, we delivered for “Aposense” company a written translation from English to six different languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, and Portuguese.
- Websites– translation of websites and localization of the content to the target market. 75% of all websites visitors prefer reading and purchasing in their own mother tongue. We use the newest technology that directly interfaces with your website content management system to upload translated pages automatically. This way you can achieve a translated website hassle-free and efficiently. We have translated Flying Cargo website from Hebrew to English. The Ashdod Tourism Development Company’s website has been translated by us from Hebrew to three languages: English, Russian and French.
- Company profiles and marketing material – we make sure to translate in a style appropriate for the target audience and to layout the texts to match the graphic format, so that the message is presented in a way that is visually pleasing and easy to read.
- Books – we have translated books into a variety of foreign languages. We have recently finished translating a series of seven books by the author Dan Raviv on Israeli and Jewish figures that influenced the world. We also translated The Ashdod Tourism guide book from Hebrew into four languages: English, Russian, French, and Chinese.