Here are some tips our expert team has collected to help you prepare for an exhibition or tradeshow…
Before exhibiting at an event:
- Organize the flights and accommodations.
- Ensure your booth is set in a good location, graphically appropriate and ready on time.
- Set up meetings during the show with potential clients and invite them to your booth.
- Prepare a translated version of selected material about your organization (brochures, company profile, website content, landing pages, social media posts, roll-ups, etc.)
- Have all the relevant material printed for distribution, including plenty of business cards.
- Prepare your traveling team with relevant company messaging (so they can all present similar information), event goals, and overall plans and schedules.
- Create a marketing gimmick to attract visitors to your booth.
During the exhibition:
- Man your booth – ensure someone is present and providing information at all times.
- Take pictures for interactive distribution on social media channels and for later marketing use.
- Walk around the event and collect information on competitors.
- Gather potential customers’ business contact details for future communication.
- Hold a raffle in your booth to increase the amount of business cards you can collect.
After exhibiting at a show:
- Pack up – make sure to collect all your belongings – booth, material and equipment and decide what to ship where.
- Follow up – on all the contacts made during the show via phone calls and emails. Send relevant company information and generate opportunities for further cooperation.
- Sum up the event – in a well-documented event summary for distribution to the relevant teams – for learning purposes, follow up, and ROI calculations.
We at Lichi Translations have a team of experts ready to help you with your exhibition and event translation requirements. Our project managers will be available for you 24/7, and with almost 20 years of experience in the field, we provide a range of solutions that are a perfect fit for your organization’s requirements.
Contact us for further details: we’ll be happy to help.